We can help you find your voice.
For more information, please contact UCLL at email@example.com, call
(734) 764-8440, or use the form below.
Through intensive therapy programs and one-on-one counseling, evaluations, and consultations, we help people of all ages with:
- Academic success
- Communication challenges related to Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Dyslexia and literacy with reading and writing
- Non-native English language development
- Social language issues
- Speech and language delays and disorders
Notes and News
CorePACT Spring Session – Register Now!
Core Preschool and Communication Therapy (Core PACT) addresses the communication needs of children ages 18-36 months who are struggling to learn language. The next session is scheduled for March 6-30, 2017. Spots are limited, so contact us if you are interested in learning more or registering a child.
- Builds the child’s verbal and nonverbal communication.
- Integrates parents into the intervention team.
- Teaches the child to be respectful of values and differences.
- Teaches age-appropriate preschool participation skills.
- Helps parents manage environmental stressors.
Mastering the American Accent Workshop
New session beginning in May! Register now to secure your spot. Here’s what to expect during each week’s session:
- An initial brief assessment and discussion of the student’s goals
- Group conversations
- Exercises for improving articulation, rate control, and projection
- Guidance from a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist
Take Advantage of UMAP’s Seasonal Discount
With a 15% seasonal discount in affect, December, January, February and March are ideal times to begin or continue work on your recovery. Ann Arbor is beautiful during the winter months. It has plenty to offer year-round, including great dining, arts and cultural events, shopping and sporting events. If you’re interested in learning more about our season discounts, please contact us at (734) 764-8440.