The University Center for Language & Literacy (UCLL) provides innovative and intensive language and literacy intervention across the lifespan.
You can make an appointment, a referral, or request additional information about our services by calling (734) 764-8440 during regular business hours, or by filling out the form below.
Once You Contact Us
When we receive your submitted information or when you call us, we will do our best to respond to you quickly. Here’s what you can expect:
- You will receive a call or email from us within 1-2 business days.
- We will happily answer any questions you may have about our services and programs.
- We will help you determine if our program is right for you or your loved one.
- We can walk you through insurance information and common questions.
- We will provide you with additional printed or emailed information (applications, etc.)
- We will schedule your appointment as appropriate.
We are committed to providing quality health care which includes respecting patients’ rights to maintain the privacy of their health information and ensuring appropriate security of all protected health information. Every person that has access to clinical information at UCLL must undergo Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) training. You may read our Notice of Privacy Practices for more information. If you have questions, please contact us.
Join Our Referral List
If you’d like to receive updates on new services, upcoming workshops, flyers for your office, or reminders about the services MARI provides, sign up for our referrer mail list.