Spring 2017 Core PACT Session – March 6-30, 2017
Language development program for children ages 18-36 months – Core PACT is 2 hours of therapy per day, 4 days per week, for 4 weeks.
Core Preschool and Communication Therapy (Core PACT) is a program based on our popular and highly effective PACT program. Core PACT addresses the communication needs of children ages 18-36 months who are struggling to learn language.
- Builds the child’s verbal and nonverbal communication.
- Integrates parents into the intervention team.
- Teaches the child to be respectful of values and differences.
- Teaches age-appropriate preschool participation skills.
- Helps parents manage environmental stressors.
*A parent or guardian must be willing to attend each day and be an active participant throughout the program in order to learn interactive strategies to carry over into for the home environment.
How to Get Started
- Learn more about the program on our Children’s Language Services page.
- Fill out the application and send it to us.
- Contact UCLL at (734) 764-8440 to schedule an initial assessment to see if the Core PACT program is a good fit for your family.
If you have questions, please contact us by calling (734) 764-8440 or by filling out the form at the bottom of this page.