The Core PACT 2017 language development program for children ages 18-36 months: 2 hours of therapy per day, 4 days per week, for 4 weeks.
Children develop language and speech skills at different levels and speeds. However, if it seems like your child is experiencing additional challenges or has fallen behind standard milestones, it may be time to consider an early intervention program. Our Core Preschool and Communication Therapy (Core PACT) program can help build young children’s skills, while also helping parents and guardians employ at-home approaches and techniques to help strengthen their development.
The Core PACT program is developed from our popular and highly effective PACT program. It specifically addresses the communication needs of children ages 18-36 months who may be experiencing additional or co-occurring challenges.
- Builds the child’s verbal and nonverbal communication.
- Integrates parents into the intervention team.
- Teaches the child to be respectful of values and differences.
- Teaches age-appropriate preschool participation skills.
- Helps parents manage environmental stressors.
*A parent or guardian must be willing to attend each day and be an active participant throughout the program in order to learn interactive strategies to carry over into for the home environment.
- Learn more about the program on our Children’s Language Services page.
- Fill out the application (PDF) and send it to us.
- Contact UCLL at (734) 764-8440 to schedule an initial assessment.
If you have questions, please contact us by calling (734) 764-8440.