The Building Resilience And Character strengths Everyday (BRACE) group will kick off starting in April 2018.
BRACE is great for teenagers who are feeling overwhelmed, stressed, or sad/low, or who are looking to improve their lives and relationships. Participants will learn how to BRACE themselves and apply the principles of positive psychology to help build resilience and strength in everyday scenarios, foster positive relationships and experiences, and create a happier, more meaningful life!
BRACE Group Spring 2018 Details
- What: The BRACE group, offered through the University Center for the Child and Family, offers a different way to approach life. The group meets once a week for 1.5 hours for 10 weeks per session.
- When: Starts June 2018. Exact day and time will be determined based on group member availability.
- Who: Teens between 14-18 years old who may be experiencing stress, anxiety and/or low mood and who would like to learn positive life skills and build resilience. Referrals are welcome.
- Cost: $10-30 per session with accepted insurance coverage or $40 per session without insurance.
- Where: UCCF office – 500 E. Washington St., Suite 100 Ann Arbor, Mich. 48104
Download the BRACE group flyer (PDF) to share with others
If you’re interested in signing up for the group, learning more information or making a referral, please contact us via phone (734) 764-9466, email at UCCF@umich.edu or by filling in the form at the bottom of this webpage.