With more distractions and obligations than ever — for both parents and children — it can be difficult to stay connected. This free workshop explores ways you can stay meaningfully connected with children of all ages through your life stages (for example, during graduate school) and theirs! The keys discussed in the workshop will help you build a solid foundation for a fulfilling relationship with your children – both for your benefit and theirs.
The workshop is presented by Eileen Bond, a Licensed Master Social Worker at the University Center for the Child and Family with over thirty years of experience working with children, adolescents, adults, and families.
- At the UCCF office: 500 E. Washington St. Suite 100, Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- It is free, but registration is required!
- Dinner is provided.
- Free childcare is offered during the workshop – SORRY, this is no longer an option. All childcare spots are filled.
- Spots are limited, so sign up early.
- Learn key things to apply in your own life!
Download a flyer here to help spread the word!