U-M Resources for Different Learners Presentation
The University Center for the Child and Family is partnering with the Ann Arbor Parent Advisory Committee for Special Education to present information about U-M services such as:
- Psychoeducational evaluations
- Psychological and psychiatric services
- Autism Spectrum Disorder evaluations and treatment.
- Occupational therapy
- Speech-language pathology services
- Additional services such as physical therapy and social groups.
This free presentation will focus on special needs resources available at U-M for parents, administrators and educators.