University of Michigan Aphasia Community
What: UMAC is a group communication program where you can meet others with aphasia, while boosting your language skills in a supportive environment. All members of the aphasia community are welcome and invited to join us.
- High-quality, low-cost group enrichment.
- Variety of group sizes, topics and skill building.
- Run by licensed Speech Language Pathologists.
- Increased confidence in community participation.
- Emphasizes functional communication for those of all communication abilities.
When: Sessions available 9 a.m. to Noon, Fridays April 1, 8, 15 and 22
Where: Domino’s Farms