University of Michigan Aphasia Community
What: UMAC is a group communication program where you can meet others with aphasia, while boosting your language skills in a supportive environment. All members of the aphasia community are welcome and invited to join us.
- High-quality, low-cost group enrichment.
- Variety of group sizes, topics and skill building.
- Run by licensed Speech Language Pathologists.
- Increased confidence in community participation.
- Emphasizes functional communication for those of all communication abilities.
Sessions available 9 a.m. to Noon, Fridays June 3, 10, and 17 at Domino’s Farms – 3001 Earhart Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48106 in Lobby H, 1st Floor in the MEND Conference Room
Session available 9 a.m. to Noon, Friday June 24 at Mary A. Rackham Institute – 500 E. Washington St., Suite 100 Ann Arbor, MI 48104