University of Michigan Aphasia Community
What: UMAC October session is a group communication program where you can meet others with aphasia, while boosting your language skills in a supportive environment. All members of the aphasia community are welcome and invited to join us.
UMAC October Session Highlights:
- High-quality, low-cost group enrichment.
- Variety of group sizes, topics and skill building.
- Run by licensed Speech Language Pathologists.
- Increased confidence in community participation.
- Emphasizes functional communication for those of all communication abilities.
Sessions available 9 a.m. to Noon, Friday, October 7, 14 & 21 and Wednesday, October 26 at U-M Facilities Planning and Development Bldg, Suite B. – 2101 Commonwealth Blvd. Ann Arbor, MI 48105