University of Michigan Aphasia Community
What: UMAC September session offers a group communication program where you can meet others with aphasia, while boosting your language skills in a supportive environment. All members of the aphasia community are welcome and invited to join us.
- High-quality, low-cost group enrichment.
- Variety of group sizes, topics and skill building.
- Run by licensed Speech Language Pathologists.
- Increased confidence in community participation.
- Emphasizes functional communication for those of all communication abilities.
Sessions available 9 a.m. to Noon, Friday, September 9, 16 & 23 and Wednesday, September 28 at U-M Facilities Planning and Development Bldg, Suite B – 2101 Commonwealth Blvd. Ann Arbor, MI 48105