Welcome to the Mary A. Rackham Institute (MARI) intranet site.
Here you will find policies, procedures, and helpful resources. This site is built with you in mind, so if you have any suggestions or are having trouble finding information, please let us know.
The information here is password protected for a variety of reasons. Please check with your supervisor before sharing any of the content found herein.
How to Navigate Site Content
Start here: Each of the main headers in the navigation (Clinic Resources, Financial Operations, etc.) is a clickable link that will take you to that section’s landing page. You can also access sub-pages of each of the main headers by viewing the drop downs. We recommend starting with each section’s landing page to get a big-picture understanding before visiting each of the sub-pages. Explore all of the content – dig in! This is your website and we hope that it is helpful and useful to you.
To serve the U-M and surrounding region with evaluation and intervention programs of the highest quality to assist individuals, couples and families with mental health/behavioral health concerns and with difficulties related to language, literacy, and communication.
A second primary mission is to provide excellent education opportunities and training programs for graduate and postgraduate students in these areas.
MARI Core Values
Compassionate and Science-informed Clinical Services
Excellence in Clinical Training
Quality of Life
Respect for Diverse Values and Goals
Institute News and Updates
MARI Communication Corner (Internal)
We are quickly zooming into the fall semester, a classically busy time for each of MARI’s centers and clinic. A few things to keep in mind:
- If you are going to be out of the office, please be sure to add it to your respective center calendars.
- The fall marketing push is currently underway. If you have group dates and/or other offerings that you would like to get out to the public, please let your director know right away so they can work with the marketing team to help promote the great work you do.
- We are going to be looking for people to write articles about their expertise and experiences (nothing clinically specific/no PHI) for a general audience. If you have any interest in this, please let your director know.
- For example, Mika Handelman worked with the marketing and communications team to put together an article on self-compassion. She provided background information and we then interviewed her before editing the piece together and getting approval from Dr. Favorite before posting. Click here to check it out.
- Look for updates on this page as well as your clinic’s specific page for more detailed information and periodic updates on internal communications, current versions of forms, flyers, etc.
The new MARI Intranet is live! All MARI staff, trainees and volunteers will have access to the newly password protected intranet by the end of May. Please let us know if you are experiencing any issues related to the intranet site. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to address it.