The University Center for the Child and Family has an opening for our Applied Behavior Analysis Therapy (ABA) for children one-year and older diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
We typically have a wait list for our UM-ACTS programs, however, a few slots have opened up. Please spread the word to those who may be interested. If you have any questions, please call us at (734) 764-9466.
About Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Therapy Program
Our team of clinicians provide treatment for ASD using best practice methods for assessing and treating autism. Treatment often involves Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA therapy), social skills groups, and helping parents and caregivers manage difficult behavioral issues related to autism. Depending on our clients’ needs, treatment can include helping individuals with ASD:
- Cope with difficult situations
- Learn self-care and other adaptive behavior skills
- Cope with organizational tasks or academic difficulties
- Learn problem-solving skills
- Manage anxiety, stress, and depression
- Learn social skills, conversation skills, and understand emotions
- Reduce and redirect interfering behaviors