The University of Michigan Aphasia Program (UMAP) employes some of the best clinicians in speech pathology, speech therapy, and language therapy, who work closely with clients recovering from aphasia. UMAP has greatly benefited numerous individuals in the past who found success with our intensive speech therapy and other aphasia treatment tools.
Upcoming Aphasia Program Sessions:
- Session A: Monday, 1/5 – Thursday, 1/29 (Seasonal Discount!)
- Session B: Monday, 2/2 – Thursday, 2/26 (Seasonal Discount!)
- Session C: Monday, 3/2 – Thursday, 3/26 (Seasonal Discount!)
- Session D: Monday, 3/30 – Thursday, 4/23
- Session E: Monday, 4/27 – Thursday, 5/21
- Session F: Tuesday, 5/26 – Friday, 6/26 (extended session)
- Session G: Monday, 7/6 – Thursday, 7/30
- Session H: Monday, 8/3 – Thursday, 8/27
- Session I: Monday, 8/31 – Thursday, 10/1
- Session J: Monday, 10/5 – Thursday, 10/29
- Session K: Monday, 11/2 – Friday, 11/20
- Session L: Monday, 11/30 – Friday, 12/18 (Seasonal Discount!)
Seasonal discount of 15% applied to Sessions A, B, C and L !!
Learn about our expert staff or details of the program and please contact us with any questions about these upcoming UMAP sessions or any of our other treatment options for individuals with aphasia, language difficulties.