University of Michigan Aphasia Community
This September marks the beginning of our fall sessions for UMAC. Interested in meeting others with aphasia, learning their stories, and making connections? Come join us for one of the upcoming sessions.
What: UMAC is a group communication program where you can meet others with aphasia, while boosting your language skills in a supportive environment. All members of the aphasia community are welcome and invited to join us.
- High-quality, low-cost group enrichment.
- Variety of group sizes, topics and skill building.
- Run by licensed Speech Language Pathologists.
- Increased confidence in community participation.
- Emphasizes functional communication for those of all communication abilities.
- Cost is $140 for four sessions, $35 per date, and is due when
When: Sessions available 9 a.m. to Noon, throughout September, October and November at U-M Facilities Planning and Development Bldg, Suite B., 2101 Commonwealth Blvd. Ann Arbor, MI 48105
For more information our flyer is available for download here.