These group sessions target couples specific areas of concern. This group fosters a supportive, educational environment in which we provide effective strategies for building strong relationship skills.
Group Therapy for Couples
Most couples will experience concerns at some point during their relationship. Our group assists couples in overcoming their relationship difficulties
Features of Our Group Therapy:
- Designed for couples in their 20’s and 30’s
- Supportive, small group environment
- Couples engage at their own pace with therapist assistance
- 8 weekly sessions
Our group assists couples in developing skills to overcome challenges such as communication difficulty, trust issues, or feeling distant.
Skills You’ll Learn:
- Identify and shift unhealthy emotional, behavioral and thinking patterns
- Improve connection and closeness
- Create a better knowledge of one another
- Establish healthy patterns of communication
The group will begin on Monday, June 2 from 5:30-7:30pm. Please download our flyer for more details.
Registration is required. Please call prior to Friday, May 23rd to schedule a 1-hour screening visit. There are limited spaces available.
The cost is $40 for the couple screening session and $40 for each couple group session. It is possible your insurance policy may cover this service. We accept cash, checks, and credit cards.
We also offer individual counseling and therapy for married and non-married couples and have experiences working with many diverse couples on resolving problems in relationships.