We can help you find your voice.
For more information, please contact UCLL at firstname.lastname@example.org, call
(734) 764-8440, or use the form below.
Through intensive therapy programs and one-on-one counseling, evaluations, and consultations, we help people of all ages with:
- Academic success
- Communication challenges related to Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Dyslexia and learning disabilities
- Literacy challenges, including reading, writing and comprehension
- Non-native English language development
- Social language issues
- Speech and language delays and disorders
Notes and News
NEW! UCLL Reading Intervention Program
Fall Sessions: Mastering the American Accent Workshop
Fall sessions begin in September and run 8-10 weeks.
Innovative, Intensive, and Individualized Aphasia Speech-Language Therapy
Is Our Aphasia Program a Good Fit for You?
Because of our individualized, life-participation approach, the likely answer is yes. Our intensive aphasia treatment program can help you find your voice after a stroke, illness or head injury. We offer intensive speech language therapy tailored to each client.
While our intensive program is full time, we do offer other opportunities and therapy plans for those who may be looking for other options. Please contact us at (734) 764-8440 or visit our University of Michigan Aphasia Program website.