The University Center for Language & Literacy (UCLL) provides innovative and intensive language and literacy intervention across the lifespan.
You can request an appointment, make a referral, or gather additional information about our services by calling (734) 764-8440 during regular business hours, or by filling out the form below. We make every effort to get back to you within 48 business hours of your call, email, or online request; however, during high-volume periods, it may take us additional time to follow up.
Once You Contact Us
When we receive your submitted information or when you call us, we will do our best to respond to you quickly. Here’s what you can expect:
- We make every effort to get back to you within 48 business hours. However, during high-volume periods and university closures and breaks, it may take us additional time to follow up.
- We will happily answer any questions you may have about our services and programs.
- We will help you determine if our programs are the right fit for you.
- We can walk you through insurance information and common questions.
- We will provide you with additional printed or emailed information (applications, etc.)
- We will schedule your appointment as appropriate.
We are committed to providing quality health care which includes respecting patients’ rights to maintain the privacy of their health information and ensuring appropriate security of all protected health information. Every person that has access to clinical information at UCLL must undergo Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) training. You may read our Notice of Privacy Practices for more information. If you have questions, please contact us.