We encourage you to contact us for more information on our services or to make an appointment.
Please remember: If you are experiencing an emergency, contact U-M Psychiatric Emergency Services at (734) 936-5900 or go to your nearest emergency room for help.
Select a link below for specific contact pages:
- The staff at UCCF provides mental health services to children, couples, and families.
- You can reach us by calling (734) 764-9466, or faxing (734) 764-8128.
- UCLL offers intensive language and literacy interventions for clients of all ages.
- You can reach us by calling (734) 764-8440, or faxing (734) 647-2489.
- The U-M Psychological Clinic offers mental health services to adults ages 18 and over.
- You can reach us by calling (734) 764-3471, or faxing (734) 764-8128.
- The central office spearheads all institute-wide initiatives and provides overall leadership and support for all of MARI's centers.
- You can reach us by calling (734) 615-7853, or faxing (734) 764-8128.
Email us by completing the form below:
Email is not secure, so please send only your contact information and questions, and our staff will be happy to respond. Emails, while checked regularly, may not be read daily and should never be used for urgent or sensitive issues.