University of Michigan Aphasia Community (UMAC – formerly ACE) is a group communication program where you can meet others with aphasia, while boosting your language skills in a supportive environment. All members of the aphasia community are welcome and invited to join us.
- High-quality, low-cost group enrichment.
- Variety of group sizes, topics and skill building.
- Run by licensed Speech Language Pathologists.
- Currently run as a virtual program - join from the comfort of home.
- Increased confidence in community participation.
- Emphasizes functional communication for those of all communication abilities.
For more information contact us at (734) 764-8440. To register, fill out our Secure Online UMAC Application.