Helpful resources, links and directions to help you find and navigate using the MARI Patient Portal, online bill pay, teletherapy and more.
- MARI Screening for COVID-19 Form - Each client and staff member is required to fill out the MARI COVID-19 screening questionnaire the day of their visit, before entering MARI offices.
- Please note: If you suspect you have COVID-19 or have a positive test result within 14 days after your MARI in-person appointment (either at MARI offices or in your home), please call (734) 615-7853 to notify us of potential exposure.
- Patient Portal - Access your secure MARI Patient Portal records to see upcoming appointments, current balances, read or send messages to your clinician(s) and access secure forms. Our clinic ID is mari - all lower case. You will be asked to enter the ID when you log in.
- Pay Your MARI Bill Online with Credit Card - The payment processing page with step-by-step instructions on how to make a credit card payment online.
- Financial Assistance webpage - An overview of the policy, requirements and forms.
- Contact MARI - links to a contact form or call us at (734) 615-7853.
- How to Use the MARI Patient Portal - Instructions on how to get set up and frequently asked questions.
- How to Find your Patient Statement (your Bill) in the Patient Portal
- How to Use Zoom for Teletherapy from a Computer - A client guide.
- Release of Information (ROI) Form - Downloadable form. NOTE: You need to download the form completely to your computer before filling it out or the parts you fill in will not be saved.
- About MARI webpage - history, mission, approach to care and more.