Helpful resources, links and directions to help you find and navigate using the MARI Patient Portal, online bill pay, teletherapy and more.
- Daily COVID Screening via ResponsiBLUE - Each client and staff member is required to fill out the U-M COVID screening questionnaire the day of their visit, before entering MARI offices.
- Please note: If you suspect you have COVID-19 or have a positive test result within 14 days after your MARI in-person appointment (either at MARI offices or in your home), please call (734) 615-7853 to notify us of potential exposure.
- Patient Portal - Access your secure MARI Patient Portal records to see upcoming appointments, current balances, read or send messages to your clinician(s) and access secure forms. Our clinic ID is mari - all lower case. You will be asked to enter the ID when you log in.
- Pay Your MARI Bill Online with Credit Card - The payment processing page with step-by-step instructions on how to make a credit card payment online.
- Financial Assistance webpage - An overview of the policy, requirements and forms.
- Contact MARI - links to a contact form or call us at (734) 615-7853.
- How to Use the MARI Patient Portal - Instructions on how to get set up and frequently asked questions.
- How to Find your Patient Statement (your Bill) in the Patient Portal
- How to Use Zoom for Teletherapy from a Computer - A client guide.
- Release of Information (ROI) Form - Downloadable form. NOTE: You need to download the form completely to your computer before filling it out or the parts you fill in will not be saved.
- About MARI webpage - history, mission, approach to care and more.
Sign Up for MARI Newsletters and Announcements
How are We Doing?
Please let us know about your client experience at MARI. We value your input and prioritize changes based on the information we receive from clients and stakeholders like you. Responses are anonymous, unless you opt to include your name and contact info at the end.