Helpful resources, links and directions to help you find and navigate using the MARI Patient Portal, online bill pay, teletherapy and more.
- Patient Portal - Access your secure MARI Patient Portal records to see upcoming appointments, current balances, read or send messages to your clinician(s) and access secure forms.
- Our clinic ID is: mari (all lower case). You will be asked to enter the clinic ID when you log in.
- Records Access Overview - In alignment with a new federal regulation, MARI has provided new ways for clients to access their clinical care documentation (session notes, treatment plans, etc.). This Fact Sheet breaks it down, including exceptions.
- Financial Assistance webpage - An overview of the policy, requirements and forms.
- Contact MARI - Click to open the contact form or call us at (734) 615-7853.
You can pay your MARI balance directly in your patient portal account with a credit card - Here's how:
Step-by-Step Guide: How to Make a Payment on the MARI Patient Portal
- How to Use the MARI Patient Portal - Instructions on how to get set up and frequently asked questions.
- How to Find your Patient Statement (your Bill) in the Patient Portal
- Information Access in the MARI Patient Portal Fact Sheet
- How to Use Zoom for Teletherapy from a Computer - A client guide.
- Release of Information (ROI) Form - Downloadable form. NOTE: You need to download the form completely to your computer before filling it out or the parts you fill in will not be saved.
- Client Records Request: Clients have the right to receive their MARI records. See the privacy page for more information or send a message through the client portal requesting specific information.
- About MARI webpage - history, mission, approach to care and more.
Sign Up for MARI Newsletters and Announcements
How are We Doing?
Please let us know about your client experience at MARI. We value your input and prioritize changes based on the information we receive from clients and stakeholders like you. Responses are anonymous, unless you opt to include your name and contact info at the end.