We are now able to accept client payments online through the U-M shared services secure payment link. If you would like step-by-step directions on how to make a payment using the secure online option, see: How to Pay Your MARI Bill Online (PDF). If you have questions about your bill or the process, please contact the MARI Billing team at (734) 647-1064.
Preparing for Payment
It is helpful to have this information ready beforehand:
- The invoice code: this is your MARI chart number. You can find it next to your name when you log into the MARI Patient Portal.
- You will enter your chart number followed by MARI. For example, Invoice Code: 123456MARI
- Your credit card number and the expiration date.
- Full name of cardholder as it appears on the card.
- Email address.
- Phone number.
Online Payment Step-by-Step
- Click the button below or visit https://ssc.umich.edu/payments/pay-by-credit-card/ directly.
- Click Pay Now button (a new window should open - if it doesn't make sure you have enabled "pop ups" for that page).
- Click Go To Secure Payment Provider to Pay My Bill.
- Fill in the Amount field with the dollar amount of your invoice or payment amount and click Continue.
- Fill in required fields and click Pay Now.
NOTE: After completing payment, print, take a screenshot or photo of payment confirmation for your records. The U-M online payment system is not currently able to offer electronic receipts.
Need Assistance with Making a Payment?
- Please see the How to Pay Your MARI Bill Online (PDF) document to review directions on how to make an online payment.
- If you have questions about your bill or the process, please contact the MARI Billing team at (734) 647-1064.