Welcome to the online payment page for MARI workshops and events!
We can only accept payments for non-clinical services. That means, if you see a clinician at UCLL, UCCF or the Psychological Clinic, we cannot accept payment for your clinical services through this portal. This payment option is for workshops and events only.
Things to Know: In order for your workshop registration to be complete, you have to enter two things when making the payment:
- The invoice code
- Your name/workshop title
Please find your workshop details below and make a note of what you will need to enter when filling in the form. Be sure to scroll down all the way to see all of the workshop options.
Workshops Open for Registration
U-M Campus Suicide Prevention Grant: Assessing & Managing Suicide Risk (AMSR) Training
November 22, 2019 Session
- Invoice Code: UCCF AMSR NOV
- Your Name/Workshop Title: Please be sure to include this on the payment screen that asks for your credit card number. For example, your workshop description line should look like this: Your Name/AMSR NOV 2019.
- Cost: The AMSR training is $40.00. IMPORTANT NOTES: The University is not able to offer emailed receipts at this time. After you complete your credit card payment, please print or take a screenshot of the confirmation for your records and email confirmation to Denise Ullem (firstname.lastname@example.org). This charge will show up on your credit card statement as “SSC Invoice Payment”.
- Receipt: The University is not able to offer emailed receipts at this time. We encourage you to print or take a screenshot of the confirmation for your records.
- Confirmation: Once you have made the payment, please email email@example.com to confirm your registration.
NOTE: We cannot accept patient or client payments via this link.
Need Assistance with Making a Payment?
- Please click here to review directions on how to correctly make an online payment.
- If you have questions about this process or your payment and would like to speak with a person, contact MARI at (734) 615-7853 during normal business hours.