We can only accept payments for non-clinical services through this page and payment link. That means, if you see a clinician at UCLL, UCCF or the Psychological Clinic, we cannot accept payment for your clinical services through this portal. This payment option is for workshops and events only. Please find your workshop details below and make a note of what you will need to enter when filling in the form.
U-M Campus Suicide Prevention Grant: Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST) - January 2022
- What: Two-day ASIST Workshop
- When: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Thursday and Friday, Jan. 13-14, 2022
- Where: Michigan Union, 530 S. State Street, Ann Arbor, MI 48109
To Pay for the Workshop
- Invoice Code: ASIST1/22
- Your Name/Workshop Title Description: Please be sure to include this on the payment screen that asks for your credit card number. For example, your workshop description line should be: Your Name/ASIST1/22
- Cost: $95.00.
- NOTE: This charge will show up on your credit card statement as “SSC Invoice Payment.”
- Receipt: The University payment center does not email receipts. After you complete the credit card payment, print as a PDF or take a screenshot of the confirmation.
To Complete Registration and Receive Confirmation
Send the payment accepted screenshot or PDF to Denise Ullem (firstname.lastname@example.org) to complete the registration process. You will receive a confirmation email to let you know registration has been completed and your spot in the workshop is confirmed.
NOTE: We cannot accept patient or client payments via this link. To make a payment for clinical services, see: Pay Patient Bill.
Cognitive Behavioral Analysis System of Psychotherapy (CBASP)
Check back for reschedule dates in 2022
- Invoice Code: CBASP
- Enter the participant name in the Description field.
- Cost: The workshop is $800 when you register before Feb. 24, 2020 and $850 after Feb. 24, 2020.
NOTE: We cannot accept patient or client payments via this link.
Need Assistance with Making a Payment?
- Please click here to review directions on how to correctly make an online payment.
- If you have questions about this process or your payment and would like to speak with a person, contact MARI at (734) 615-7853 during normal business hours.