Get to know the Mary A. Rackham Institute (MARI) during the internship virtual open houses, set for Oct. 7. MARI is actively recruiting for 2021 internship positions, including Child Track and Adult Track placements. The virtual open houses will provide applicants an opportunity to:
- Ask questions about the application process, the internships, and what to expect.
- Interact with the MARI internship training director and clinic directors.
- Get a sense of the internship experience and what is expected of interns.
- Understand the strengths and uniqueness of the MARI internships.
Open House Details
Child Track Internship Open House
- When: 4 p.m. (EST), Wednesday, Oct. 7, 2020
- Where: Virtual via Zoom – https://umich-health.zoom.us/j/98767400267?pwd=SWR5Mmt3MExWMjJEWmNGS08rNW1iUT09
- Who: The child track open house is geared toward potential candidates interested in pursuing placement at MARI’s University Center for the Child and Family (UCCF). The hosts will be Shelly Van Etten Lee, Ph.D., MARI training director, and Erin Hunter, Ph.D., interim director of UCCF.
Adult Track Internship Open House
- When: 5 p.m. (EST), Wednesday, Oct. 7, 2020
- Where: https://umich-health.zoom.us/j/95996053479?pwd=alNPcDJNNUFRYVBGaFExYkRmK1pOQT09
- Who: The adult track open house is geared toward potential candidates interested in pursuing placement at MARI’s Psychological Clinic. The hosts will be Shelly Van Etten Lee, Ph.D., MARI training director, and Todd Favorite, Ph.D., director of the Psychological Clinic.
About MARI’s APA-accredited Internships in Clinical Psychology
MARI is strongly committed to the training of highly competent clinicians who are able to provide a full range of evidence-based, outcomes-informed professional psychological services to a clinically diverse patient population. The MARI internships are based in one of the two outpatient mental health training clinics within our Institute: the University Psychological Clinic (serving adults) and/or the University Center for the Child and Family (serving children, adolescents and families; UCCF). The internships begin in September and run for one year. Interns match to one of our two training tracks:
- Adult Track (full time at our adult clinic)
- Child/Adolescent Track (full time at our child clinic)
Clinical, counseling, or school psychology graduate students from accredited doctoral programs are eligible to apply. The annual internship stipend is $24,000. Benefits include medical insurance and generous paid time off.
To learn more about the opportunities, deadlines, and how to apply, visit: MARI Training Opportunities – APA Clinical Internships