Get to know the Mary A. Rackham Institute (MARI) during the internship virtual open house, scheduled for 9–10:30 a.m. Wednesday, July 20, 2022.
Learn about the 2022 internship positions, including Adult Track and Child Track placements. The virtual open houses will provide applicants an opportunity to:
- Ask questions about the application process, the internships, and what to expect.
- Interact with the MARI internship training director and clinic directors.
- Get a sense of the internship experience and what is expected of interns.
- Understand the strengths and uniqueness of the MARI internships.
2022 MARI Internship Open House Details
- When: 9–10:30 a.m. (EST), Wednesday, July 20, 2022
- Where: Virtual via Zoom – https://umich.zoom.us/j/98959040776
To find out about this upcoming MARI Training opportunity, see MARI – APA Clinical Internships
About MARI’s APA-accredited Internships in Clinical Psychology
MARI is strongly committed to the training of highly competent clinicians who are able to provide a full range of evidence-based, outcomes-informed professional psychological services to a clinically diverse patient population. The MARI internships are based in one of the two outpatient mental health training clinics within our Institute: the University Psychological Clinic (serving adults) and/or the University Center for the Child and Family (serving children, adolescents and families; UCCF). The internships begin in September and run for one year. Interns match to one of our two training tracks:
- Adult Track (full time at our adult clinic)
- Child/Adolescent Track (full time at our child and family clinic)
- ASD (autism spectrum disorder) Track (full time at our child and family clinic)
Clinical, counseling, or school psychology graduate students from accredited doctoral programs are eligible to apply. The annual internship stipend is $31,200. Benefits include medical insurance and generous paid time off.
To learn more about the opportunities, deadlines, and how to apply, visit: MARI Training Opportunities – APA Clinical Internships