Get to know the Mary A. Rackham Institute (MARI) during the internship virtual open house, scheduled for 9–10:30 a.m. Wednesday, July 20, 2022.
Learn about the 2022 internship positions, including Adult Track and Child Track placements. The virtual open houses will provide applicants an opportunity to:
- Ask questions about the application process, the internships, and what to expect.
- Interact with the MARI internship training director and clinic directors.
- Get a sense of the internship experience and what is expected of interns.
- Understand the strengths and uniqueness of the MARI internships.
2022 MARI Internship Open House Details
- When: 9–10:30 a.m. (EST), Wednesday, July 20, 2022
- Where: Virtual via Zoom – https://umich.zoom.us/j/98959040776
To find out about this upcoming MARI Training opportunity, see MARI – APA Clinical Internships
About MARI’s APA-accredited Internships in Clinical Psychology
MARI is strongly committed to the training of highly competent clinicians who are able to provide a full range of evidence-based, outcomes-informed professional psychological services to a clinically diverse patient population. The MARI internships are based in one of the two outpatient mental health training clinics within our Institute: the University Psychological Clinic (serving adults) and/or the University Center for the Child and Family (serving children, adolescents and families; UCCF). The internships begin in September and run for one year. Interns match to one of our two training tracks:
- Adult Track (full time at our adult clinic)
- Child/Adolescent Track (full time at our child clinic)
Clinical, counseling, or school psychology graduate students from accredited doctoral programs are eligible to apply. The annual internship stipend is $24,000. Benefits include medical insurance and generous paid time off.
To learn more about the opportunities, deadlines, and how to apply, visit: MARI Training Opportunities – APA Clinical Internships