The Mary A. Rackham Institute (MARI) is recruiting for two full-time, 12-month Post-Master’s of Social Work (Post-MSW) graduate fellows. The mission of the post-MSW training program is to advance practice competency, professionalism, and leadership in the field of clinical social work. The two placements include:
- University Center for the Child and Family (UCCF) – focus on working with children and families.
- MARI Psychological Clinic (Psych) – focus on working with adults.
Applications are due by Sept. 16, 2022. All applications need to be submitted through the U-M Careers website to be considered.
MARI’s Post-MSW Fellowships at a Glance
- What: Full-time, one-year (possibly two year), post-MSW clinical fellowships to focus on either adult or child and family practice.
- When: Feb. 1, 2023 – Jan. 31, 2024, with opportunity to extend an additional year based on performance. Applications are due by Sept. 16, 2022 for the 2023 training year.
- Who: Applicants must have satisfactorily completed an accredited Social Work Master’s Program and hold a Limited License in Social Work in the State of Michigan (LLMSW).
- Pay and Benefits: $31,200 stipend; comprehensive health care options through U-M; paid time off for vacation, sick time and professional development.
Ready to Learn More? Next Steps
- Learn more about the position and how MARI approaches training: MARI Social Work Opportunities
- See the postings and apply:
- Learn more about MARI training, in general: Get to Know MARI Training Mentors and Previous Trainees
The deadline to apply is 11:59 p.m. September 16, 2022. Submit your application through the U-M job posting site to be considered for the position.