The University Center for the Child and Family (UCCF) Spring 2019 ADHD and Learning Disabilities Workshop Series has officially begun! If you are the parent or guardian of a child with attention or learning challenges, please join us at the second workshop in the series from 7-8:15 p.m. Tuesday, March 12, 2019. Please feel free to attend even if you missed the first workshop. The series is free, but registration is required.
ADHD and Learning Disabilities Workshop Series at UCCF
- What: A free workshop series with three sessions, March 2019. The series consists of three sessions offered over the course of three weeks, that provide practical tips, resources, and guidance for supporting and advocating for children with attention and learning problems. Attendance at all three workshops is not mandatory, but it is highly encouraged to ensure you gain the most from the series.
- When: 7-8:15 p.m. March 4, 12 and 21, 2019.
- Where: UCCF Offices at 500 E. Washington St., Suite 100, Ann Arbor, MI 48104. Parking is available on-street or in the attached parking garage.
- Cost: Free, but registration for each date is required.
- What to Expect: During the series you will learn more about ADHD and learning disabilities from experienced professionals. You will also have time to connect with other parents and guardians in a caring and collaborative environment. You will leave the series with a new community, and practical ways to apply what you learned — both at home and at school.
Although the workshop is free, registration is required. Please register for each session you plan to attend. You can register by clicking the button below. If you have questions, please call (734) 764-9466.