The Mary A. Rackham Institute (MARI) Mental Health services, provided by the University Center for the Child and Family (UCCF) and the University Psychological Clinic (Psych Clinic), are moving physical office spaces on Dec. 18, 2023. We will be closed for in-person mental health appointments the week leading up to the move and until Jan. 15, 2024. Our new address: 210 S. 5th Ave., Ann Arbor, MI 48104
The new location is two blocks from our current mental health offices, and is still a quick walk from campus, offers metered on-street city parking and nearby parking garages, and easy access from bus stops.
If you have an in-person appointment scheduled from Dec. 18, 2023 to Jan. 15, 2024, check with your clinician where you will be meeting if you are unsure. Some testing appointments will be carried out at MARI’s University Center for Language and Literacy (UCLL) office during the transition. (If that is the case, you will be informed individually ahead of time.)
MARI’s Move at a Glance
- Where: Moving to 210 S. Fifth Ave., Ann Arbor, MI 48104. See: MAP and get directions
- What: MARI is moving our mental health/central office location from its current location to 210 S. 5th Ave in Ann Arbor, about 2 blocks from our current locale.
- When: We will be out of the current office by Dec. 18, 2023 and in the new office the week of January 15, 2024.
- Who it affects: In-person clients. If you have a testing appointment set up for that timeframe, you will be contacted and instructed where to go. If you are not sure where your appointment is scheduled for, you can contact your clinician or the MARI call center at (734) 615-7853.
- Why: MARI mental health services have been in their current location for many years and the building lease was up. In order to better serve our clients, we looked for a new space that would continue to provide access close to campus, but with parking nearby, as well as private and comfortable spaces for our clients. We are the only occupants in the new space, which has been built to optimize our approach to mental health care delivery.