The University Psychological Clinic is offering a new virtual Couples Workshop for 2023. The 6-week session is scheduled for 7-8:30 p.m. on Thursdays, from May 25 – June 29, 2023. No prior screening is needed!
This workshop is appropriate for all couples, whether things are going well or whether you’re experiencing some challenges. Please contact the University Psychological Clinic at (734) 615-7853 to learn more and to secure a spot in the group.
What to Expect
This Zoom workshop is designed for busy couples who want virtual sessions with structure. This includes six weeks of guidance, insight, and activities designed to strengthen their relationship. Sessions will consist of educational information about research-backed relationship best practices, break-out periods where you and your partner can privately discuss how the topics relate to you, and a question and answer period.
All couples will be hidden and anonymous from one another.
Participants will learn universal, foundational skills essential for healthy relationships, including:
- effective communication strategies
- learning constructive language to talk about emotions
- identifying unhelpful patterns
- becoming a better listener
- increasing connection
- navigating conflict as a couple
Couples Workshop Details
- When: 7-8:30 p.m. Thursdays,
- Dates: May 25 – June 29, 2023 (six weeks)
- Where: Online via Zoom
- Who: All couples looking to build skills for healthy relationships
- Cost: $200 per couple for six sessions total
- How to Register: Call the Psych Clinic at (734) 615-7853