The University Center for the Child and Family (UCCF) at MARI is looking for a full-time psychologist to add to our clinical team. Please consider applying, sharing with someone who would be a good fit, or sending to your network!
This full-time Psychologist Ph.D. position offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to UCCF’s clinical service and training programs. We are seeking an individual with clinical and supervisory experience in a best practices framework that emphasizes the provision of evidence-based assessment and treatment of youth and families.
At UCCF, we value the use of an integrated model that considers cultural context, family values, developmental issues, and family/community systems in the development of individualized approaches to care. This position would allow for areas of specialized clinical interest as well as well-rounded work with youth and families that present to our clinic with a range of presenting issues.
In particular, we are looking for an individual with substantial experience with, and interest in, family therapy or assessing and/or treating neurodiverse families and young adults to complement the skill sets of our current supervisory staff.
The salary range for this position is $75,000 to $90,000 with full, generous benefits.
- Training supervision and mentoring: Supervision of psychology practicum students, psychology and social work interns, and post-graduate trainees, including monitoring clinical care of clients seen by the trainee, structuring activities of the trainee to help ensure the provision of competent services, facilitating trainee professional development, providing formative and summative evaluation of the trainee’s clinical work and professional behavior.
- Clinical services: Working directly with clients.
- Collaboration: Seminar presentations, participation in agency planning, and engagement in and program development around UCCF’s community outreach and collaborative research activities.
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology.
- Full Michigan licensure as a Psychologist.
- Demonstrated training and clinical experience with children, adolescents, and families.
- Teaching/clinical supervisory experience.
- 2-5 years of post-doctoral experience is strongly preferred, but we will consider exceptional applicants completing their post-doctoral fellowships by September 2021.
- Experience with tele-behavioral health.
- Passion for integrating technology into clinical service and training.
- Experience working with an interdisciplinary team.
- Training and background in addressing issues of diversity, equity, and inclusion in clinical work and/or institutional setting.
How to Apply
To apply, you must use the U-M job application system. This job posting can be found here: https://careers.umich.edu/job_detail/198615/psychologist_phd or by searching for “UCCF” on the U-M jobs portal. When applying, you will need to submit a letter of interest describing your qualifications for this position, three professional references, and a curriculum vitae no later than August 9, 2021.
Questions about the position can be directed to the UCCF Director Erin Hunter, Ph.D, at email@example.com.
Learn More About the Work We Do
- Visit the Get to Know MARI page to learn more about our Institute. The page was designed for recruiting trainees, but provides insights into our training approach, the people involved, our office, and life in Ann Arbor.
- Check out the most recent MARI annual report to learn more about the depth and volume of services we provide, who our clients are, and more.
About the University Center for the Child and Family (UCCF)
The University Center for the Child and Family (UCCF) is committed to helping children and families enjoy a happier life, more satisfying relationships, and increased success. UCCF is part of the Mary A. Rackham Institute (MARI) at the University of Michigan. MARI provides high-quality, individualized mental health, neuropsychological testing, and language and literacy services to the community through its service centers, including UCCF, University Center for Language and Learning (UCLL), and University Psychological Clinic.
Att vakna upp på morgonen med en hård erektion visar att ditt fysiska välbefinnande är bra – det är bara det att ditt sinne spelar dig ett spratt. Som vi vet från den här webbplatsen utlöses deras problem av andra faktorer som användning av vissa droger eller behandlingar, psykologiska störningar och fysiska faktorer.