The University Psychological Clinic is offering a virtual Fall 2022 session for the Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) group.
The eight-week MBCT group is scheduled for 5:30 – 7 p.m. Tuesdays, starting on September 27 and ending November 8. Please contact the University Psychological Clinic at (734) 615-7853 to learn more and to secure a spot in the group. Groups run at an ongoing basis, so if this session does not fit your schedule, please contact us to find out about alternatives or other potential meeting times.
How to Register Yourself or Refer a Client
Prospective participants should call the Psych Clinic at (734) 764-3471 to schedule a virtual individual screening visit. This preliminary screening will allow you to work with a clinician to ensure that the group is right for you.
If you would like to refer a client, please complete our secure digital referral form (HIPAA-compliant): Make a Referral. If you prefer to fax (734) 764-8128, please provide a brief treatment summary or evaluation report addressed to the Psychological Clinic.
MBCT Fall 2022 Details
- When: 5:30 – 7 p.m. Tuesdays, September 27 to November 8 (Runs 8 weeks).
- Where: Virtual group meeting via Zoom.
- Who: Anyone interested in treating depression, PTSD, anxiety and other mental wellness challenges. A screening is required before registering. Referrals are welcome and encouraged!
- Cost: Varies, depending on insurance coverage. If not covered, generally $40 per meeting out-of-pocket.
- Led By: This course will be led by Nicole LaBrie, LMSW. She is a clinical social worker and qualified teacher of MBCT. Co-leader will be Julia Carpenter, LLMSW, Social Work Fellow at the Mary A. Rackham Institute Psychological Clinic.