We will continue to add resources to the MARI website as necessary to help everyone get through the pandemic. Each week we will develop a new list to keep things fresh and organized. Links do not indicate endorsements. Click a resource to open it in a new tab.
General Resources for Continual Updates
- University of Michigan Updates
- U-M School of Public Health – Coronavirus Updates and Information
- Michigan Department of Public Health and Human Services – Coronavirus Updates
- Washtenaw County Health Department
- U-M Public Health Video – what we know, what is happening now and what can we expect? The video kicks off new information at the 4:28 mark.
General Resources for Dealing with Anxiety and Managing Mental Health
- Anxiety and Depression Association of American (ADAA) Resources
- MARI’s Kids, Parents and Coronavirus: How to Recognize Anxiety and 10 Strategies to Address It
- Resources for Organizations and Individuals to Help Stay Positive from the U-M Center for Positive Organizations